Have you observed a potential water-quality problem?
Please report it as soon as possible!
- Take pictures, if possible, to document the issue.
- Do not trespass onto private property.
- Note the exact location and/or source of the problem.
- Note any other relevant information such as possible sources, odors, etc.
- Contact us (or Georgia DNR if it’s an emergency) and call your local government officials, ASAP.
You can also call Fletcher Sams directly at (404) 985-9606 or send an email with the details to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
What to do if you see a major spill, fish kill, or other emergency?
Immediately call the Georgia Department of Natural Resources 24-hour emergency response hotline at (800) 241-4113.